About Me

My photo
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
I am an attorney in my early thirties with a serious fly fishing problem. I work at a large corporate law firm where things move pretty fast. In the midst of the hustle and bustle of corporate America, I try as often as possible to get away and enjoy a quiet stream. My blog attempts to detail the adventures I have both on and off the water in "My World on the Fly."

Monday, May 24, 2010

Bass Weekend at Sayersbrook

I need to make this quick because our tech guys at work finally limited usage of personal websites.  This will be a short one.

Last weekend Stuart and I headed to Sayersbrook Bison Ranch in Potosi, MO for a bachelor party weekend.  Activities included fishing, shooting, and golf.  I was pretty much in heaven.  Here are some shots from the weekend.  Stuart ended up catching two bass on frog poppers that were upwards of 5 lbs.  My big fish, caught on a spinning rod, weighed in at 4.5.  Great weekend and a good opportunity to catch some large mouth. 

No comments: