About Me

My photo
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
I am an attorney in my early thirties with a serious fly fishing problem. I work at a large corporate law firm where things move pretty fast. In the midst of the hustle and bustle of corporate America, I try as often as possible to get away and enjoy a quiet stream. My blog attempts to detail the adventures I have both on and off the water in "My World on the Fly."

Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16

Well I turned 30 today.  I had to update my profile description which formerly said "...an attorney in my late twenties."  I don't feel older.  I sound older.  I still don't think of myself as an adult.  Is there something wrong with that?  All I want to do is fish and hunt and sometimes play golf.

I was trying to remember if I had any goals I wanted to accomplish by the time I was 30.  Only one thing came to mind.  I used to tell myself that I wouldn't get married until I was 30.  I guess I screwed that up.  Oh well.  Getting married at 29 was one of the best decisions I've ever made.  I think I found the perfect match.

Who needs goals anyway? 

I'm gonna leave work today and go fishing.

No comments: