About Me

My photo
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
I am an attorney in my early thirties with a serious fly fishing problem. I work at a large corporate law firm where things move pretty fast. In the midst of the hustle and bustle of corporate America, I try as often as possible to get away and enjoy a quiet stream. My blog attempts to detail the adventures I have both on and off the water in "My World on the Fly."

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Heading South....

Today is the day. We're headed to the White for trip # 2. I'm currently in the office but obviously can't concentrate. Have to get through work. Will be hard. But have to concentrate, concentrate, concentrate. Hello?? Echo....
For those of you that have seen Airplane, that will make a little more sense.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. It's not white, however, it's gold and brown with black spots! STICK!!!

1 comment:

Sara McCarty said...

Hope you guys have a great time! Be careful. And catch a LOT of fish!