About Me

My photo
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
I am an attorney in my early thirties with a serious fly fishing problem. I work at a large corporate law firm where things move pretty fast. In the midst of the hustle and bustle of corporate America, I try as often as possible to get away and enjoy a quiet stream. My blog attempts to detail the adventures I have both on and off the water in "My World on the Fly."

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bass

I was able to get my fix last night by sticking a few bass on dries. Sorry for the blurry picture. I guess the lens on my camera phone needs to be cleaned. I can't wait to hit the river on Sunday.

1 comment:

Sara McCarty said...

That bass looks delicious!

Any chance you'll be blogging about your fishing adventures in Jackson Hole? I'm sure Dave and Jewell and a few others would love to see their catches make the blog!